Sell Your Home
When we are selling your property we want to help you to get the best result from your sale. We therefore take care to make sure your property is marketed carefully so we can attract the interest of serious potential buyers.
As a member firm of the Edinburgh solicitors' property centre (Espc) we make sure your property is shown to the widest possible audience, appearing on the website espc.com which has around 650,000 visits per month with over 15,000 unique visits per day. Your property will also appear weekly in the ESPC's Homepages newspaper which has a circulation of about 650,000.
We also insert your property on our own website.
We have three offices in the South of Edinburgh and are able to attract local interest in your property as well as giving you up-to-the-minute advice about the local market. Our local offices mean you do not have to go in to the city centre for any meetings.
When selling your property we offer:
- a free initial consultation and free valuation of your property at your own home with our advice on the asking price and a marketing strategy.
- positive suggestions on any work which might help with your sale. We often find small, inexpensive improvements can significantly help a sale.
- detailed advice on Home Reports which are compulsory for people selling their property from 1 December 2008. We'll help you with any of the issues which might arise.
- our full package of estate agency and conveyancing services.
- close liaison with the Espc over all aspects of the marketing plan
- individually designed sales particulars.
- a colourful "for sale" board.
- accompanied viewings, should you require these.
- our full committment to tying up a contract (missives) as quickly as possible to reduce any prospect of buyers trying to pull out of your deal with them.
- use of the Combined Standard Clauses which are designed to speed up the process of tying up the contract. For futher information about this please read our Clients Guide.
If you are both selling and buying property we can help the process by doing all we can to try to make the dates fit in with your own personal timetable.
Please download our Terms and conditions here.
Whether you'd like to arrange a valuation for your own property, ask a question about a property we have for sale or are seeking advice on a legal service, we're here to help.
Telephone: 0131 447 9341
Or you can complete the form below to get in touch.
All fields are required.